International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists Fellowship Criteria
Full Fellow: A registered pharmacist who practices the art and skill of compounding and meets all of the experience, educational, practice site, and networking requirements set by the IACP Board of Directors.
- Involvement with pharmacy associations
- Continuing Education: 75 hours in compounding minimum
- Leadership in state and national pharmacy associations
- Professional presentations
- Published articles
- Leadership in IACP
- Involvement in pharmacy, medical and hospital groups
- Compounding consultations
- Patient care programs
- Civic activities
The above criteria are evaluated by a committee and the IACP Board of Directors in a year-long process. Successful candidates are issued a Fellowship certificate.
Eric Everett, RPh, was one of the original inductees awarded Full Fellowship by the International Academy of Compounding Pharmacists